- Enterprise Law 2020
- Decree 01/2021/ND-CP on business registration
- Circular 01/2021/TT-BKHDT guiding business registration issued by the Ministry of Planning and Investment
The owner of a one-member limited liability company can be an individual or an organization. Developed from the 2014 Enterprise Law, the 2010 Enterprise Law stipulates in more detail the organizational and management structure of a one-member limited liability company. Within the scope of this article, our company will provide legal provisions on the organizational structure and management of a single-member limited liability company owned by an individual as follows:
First, A single-member limited liability company owned by an individual shall have:
- a President and
- a Director/General Director.
Second, A company’s owner shall be the President who may concurrently hold the position of Director/General Director or hire another person as the Director/General Director.
Third, Rights and obligations of the Director/General Director shall be specified in the company’s charter and the employment contract.
Services of Hong Bang Law
- Consulting the appropriate implementation process for you;
- Drafting, preparing and checking the validity of dossiers;
- Working with state agencies;
- Receive results on behalf of clients;
- Handing over the results to the client.
Above is our consultancy about this issue. If you need more detailed advice and answers as well as how to access this service, please contact directly the Deputy Director of Sales: Lawyer Nguyen Duc Trong via hotline: 09184.108.40.206, 09220.127.116.11 or call the free legal consultation hotline 1900.6575 or send a service request via email: firstname.lastname@example.org hoặc email@example.com
Wishing you and your family good health, peace and success!