Over the years, the franchising business method has become an investment channel used by the business world to bring foreign businesses to expand into the Vietnamese market and for Vietnamese businesses to develop. Hong Bang Law would like to advise on the procedure for registering a franchise from abroad to Vietnam as follows:
- Decree 125/2014/ND-CP Amending and supplementing regulations on commercial assessment services in Decree No. 120/2011/ND-CP dated December 16, 2011, and Decree No. 20/2006/ND-CP CP on February 20, 2006.
- Circular 04/2016/TT-BCT Amending and supplementing several Circulars of the Minister of Industry and Trade on administrative procedures in the fields of e-commerce, chemicals, alcohol production, and trading, and commercial franchising, trading activities through commodity exchanges, energy, food safety, and electricity.
- Circular 09/2006/TT-BTM Guiding the registration of commercial franchising activities.
- Decree 35/2006/ND-CP Decree detailing commercial law on commercial franchising activities.
Vietnamese citizens, Vietnamese residing abroad, Foreigners, Officials, civil servants, public employees, Enterprises, Foreign-invested enterprises, Organizations (excluding enterprises, cooperatives), Foreign organizations, Cooperatives.
The proposed commercial franchisor sends an application for registration of commercial franchising to the Ministry of Industry and Trade
Within 05 working days from the date of receipt of complete and valid dossiers, the Ministry of Industry and Trade shall register commercial franchising activities in the Commercial Franchise Register and issue a Notice of approval for commercial franchising. franchising activities to send traders about such registration. In case of refusal of registration, it must notify in writing the intended franchisor and clearly state the reason. In case the application is incomplete or invalid, within 02 working days from the date of receipt dossier, the Ministry of Industry and Trade shall issue a written notice to the intended franchisor to supplement and complete the dossier.
- Application form for approval for registration of franchising activities in Vietnam.
The competent authority
Department of Planning – Ministry of Industry and Trade
- Consulting on all kinds of procedures for customers;
- Drafting, preparing, and checking the validity of dossiers;
- Working with state agencies;
- Receive results on behalf of clients;
- Handing over the results to the client.
If you need more detailed advice and answers as well as how to access this service, please contact directly our Lawyer Nhat Nam via hotline: 0918.104.22.168, 0922.214.171.124 or call the toll free legal consultation hotline 1900.6575 or send a service request via email: email@example.com
Wishing you and your family good health, peace, and success!