Purpose: Hiring and training legal students or experienced lawyers to nurture their development and improve their working skills in practice.
Working environment: Dynamic, comfortable, efficient.
Motto: Work results will evaluate interns’ ability.
Field of activity
- Business consultancy; Foreign investment; Intellectual Property; Marriage & Family; Land; Other licenses
- Provide legal advice via hotline 1900.6575
- University degree or higher in law.
- Have a laptop
- Good command in English or Chinese (preferred)
- Ability to communicate and work in a group.
- Good logical thinking ability.
- Ability to present and work independently.
- Cover letter
- Copy of ID card
- Transcript or university degree
How to apply: By email
Human Resources Director: Ms. Nguyen Thi Kim Hien